The David Kibbe body type’s classification chart is famous because it enables you to concentrate and cater to the nature of your body, making online shopping simpler. It also assists with body acceptance and respect. It looks at the yin-yang harmony between each feature and the rest of your body.
You are then placed into one of the following five basic categories:
There are eight subtypes: Flamboyant Gamine, Soft Classic, etc. After that, it gives you a total of 13 possible ID selections.
This article will guide you choose the best clothing for your body type. Before this, take the KIbbe test by clicking https://www.quizexpo.com/this-kibbe-body-types-quiz/.
Kibbe Body Types and Clothing Line
According to Kibbe, the Dramatic is characterized by a robust, acute physicality, a calm reserve, and charismatic power.
- The Dramatic ID should embrace their sharpness, and as a result, their attire should likewise have a geometric, crisp sense.
- Geometric shapes with distinct edges, angular lines, and a lot of structure are the aim here.
- Because they highlight your shape’s strength, solid hues should be a staple in your collection.
- To maintain the definition of your shape and complement your dramatic character, keep your print choices precise.
Soft yang, the general mix of a somewhat broad and angular physique, defines the Natural body type.
- The Natural should constantly welcome unconstructed components and have a softly fitted contour.
- Your outline needs to be narrower and more streamlined.
- For you, simplicity is ideal, and there shouldn’t be too many details. Your clean ID is honored by simple necklines and softly rounded shoulders or coats.
Gamine blend types are a combination of the two. The Sharp Yin or Sharp Yang, as well as an overall blend of a sharply sensitive physicality and a fresh and spicy essence, define the Gamine body type.
- A Gamine Needs Precise, Fitting, And Crisply Tailored Pieces And Modest, Sharp Geometrics Since They Are Equally Yin And Yang.
- Short Horizontal and Vertical Lines Can Be Used To Great Effect.
- Try Short-Cropped And Fitting Jackets Or Straight, Crisp, Short, And Narrow Hemlines.
The Romantic body type is overall the result of a delicate physicality and attractive essence.
- The Romantic ID must always respect their hourglass body and appreciate their curves and roundness.
- Lightweight materials that drape well and soft woven textiles are advantageous for your ID. You can also use sheer, ultra-soft, and ultra-shiny fabrics for shaping romantic design lines.
The ideal (mixed) balance of yin and yang and overall symmetrical physiology describe the Classic body type.
- Focus on controlled, even edges while maintaining smooth, symmetrical silhouettes and outlines. Try using lines that are gently tailored, somewhat flowing, or pleasantly curved.
- Clean, simple, and minimal details should be used to give designs a classy, understated edge.
- Finally, follow the clothing recommendations to be a fashionista. Do not forget to check quizexpo.com/this-kibbe-body-types-quiz/ for the best guidance.